About Son Plumbing
Matthew Trace, RSE., Master Plumber
Matthew has been working in the plumbing industry since 1996, coming from a long line of craftsmen and plumbers. After his apprenticeship with expert plumbers in the industry, his dream of starting his own business was founded with Son Plumbing.
For over two decades, Son Plumbing has been servicing the GTA for both home owners and small businesses alike.
Customers have come to know Matthew to offer reliable, fast, and quality plumbing services. He knows quality is important to customers, because paying for a service to only have it fail with a few months can be frustrating. This is why he personally attends all service calls, ensuring the work for each service job is done properly.
Matthew’s Principles and Approach:
– Repair over replace whenever possible*
– Assess and advise only on work that truly needs to be done
– Offer transparency on quotes of services required
– Leave the worksite cleaner then you found it!
– Provide high quality workmanship
– Build lasting relationships with customers
His workmanship is guided by these principles, giving him the distinct reputation of providing high quality service while being able to take care of all you plumbing needs.
* a note on replacement of parts – while is may be easy to simply tear out a problem and replace it for an easy path to finishing a job, it can create more long term problems. Repairing whenever possible over replacing has huge benefits. The replacement part is unlikely to be as high quality as the original, replacement parts mean more landfill and a negative impact on the environment, and your replacement material costs will be higher on your invoice. When Matthew repairs fixtures, faucets, etc, over replacing them, he becomes more familiar with your system and can ensure the entire job is done and will last!