Fast, honest and reliable solutions for all your plumbing needs
The Son Plumbing Guarantee
Friendly, no-pressure service
No one wants to feel pressue when they’ve called a plumber to their home or office. We guarantee we’ll complete our work with a friendly attitude and the same advice we’d give our own family.
Transparent advice and pricing
We’re upfront about our pricing and clear about what is needed to complete the work. We never overcharge. We never have unexpected extras and we do a thorough investigation and research about what will be needed to complete the work before we provide a quote.
We stand behind our work
We take pride in the work we do. Our work is guaranteed. We do it right the first time but if for any reason it fails within the first year, we’ll make it right.
Services We Offer
Areas We Serve
- Faucet repair
- Faucet installation
- Faucet cartridges and washers
- Watermeter repair and installation
- Garden hose bibs
- Bathtub and shower installation
- Toilet installation
- Bathroom renovation
- Frozen pipe repair
- Leaks/drips and water damage detection, tracing and locating
- Bathroom safety grabber bar installation and repair
- Shutoff valve repair
- Traps and sinks
- Replacing and repiping drains, waterlines, stacks/vents, vanities/sinks, toilets and valves
- Burst pipe repair
- Frozen pipes electronically thawed (with no damage or repairs to walls/ceilings)
- And more
- East York
- Richmond Hill
Matthew did a great job on our complete bathroom renovation, which included a new stack and plumbing for a bath, rain shower, toilet and sink. He is meticulous and knowledgeable, and you can tell he cares a lot about his craft.
Excellent service today from Matthew who fixed a major leak in my kitchen faucet with same day service, despite preparing to leave for a week’s camping trip. Very impressed with his courteous manner, quick assessment of the problem and replacement of the faucet. Highly recommend him.
Matthew showed up as scheduled and called prior to coming to ensure I was home. He and his partner repaired the problem quickly and professionally. I felt pricing was fair and will recommend Son Plumbing to all my friends.
Articles from our blog
Your toilet is making that sound again. You know the one—that annoying noise where the toilet constantly runs. What causes this to happen? A running...
Learning new terms is useful because when we broaden our language, we can understand and manipulate concepts more easily. It’s especially useful...
We know that it’s hard to find time in the middle of a busy day for household chores, but you need to finally stop and fix those leaky faucets! Here...
Our Green commitment
Son Plumbing cares deeply about our environment. We have made the following commitments to help protect and sustain our environment:
- Our fleet vehicles are fuel effecient that makes use of technology to reduce fuel consumption on the highway
- We offer both paperless billing and paperless payment options
- Whenever possible, we seek to repair instead of replace – often at a higher quality than a replacement could provide